Investment Strategy: Buy big and sell small with velocity.
Investment Profile: Buy big and sell small with velocity.
The key to buying big and selling small over the long haul is to own a long-term pipeline of credits where the investment price is structured on scale and leveled over time. Then, the flow of carbon can be sliced into small fractions of a ton, creating a volume of micro-transactions that scale up to a price of $50/ton or more.
Long-Term Shareholder Value
- Environmental performance is increasingly seen as a “material risk” to shareholders.
- 20% of all the invested capital on Wall Street is socially and environmentally screened.
- Top companies are reporting their Scope I, II, and III emissions.
- 2/3 of all Shareholder Resolutions in 2016 were on the environment.
- The airline industry is regulating international emissions beginning in 2021. This will drive up offset demand significantly.